- 1/2 pound frozen mango chunks, slightly defrosted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup Voluptuous Red Moscato
- 1/3 cup Voluptuous Moscato
- 1 bottle chilled dry Champagne
- 4 to 5 lavender blossoms or rose petals
- Combine the mango and sugar in blender and pulse to puree.
- Add the Voluptuous Red Moscato & Moscato and blend briefly.
- To serve: Fill a chilled champagne flute halfway with the mango/wine mixture.
- Add chilled Champagne to fill and stir gently to blend.
- Sprinkle with chopped lavender blossoms.