- 1 pound (about 4 pieces) boneless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup Voluptuous Moscato wine
- 1/4 cup Marcona almonds
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the pan on medium high heat. While the pan is heating, add the butter and olive oil.
- When the butter just starts to brown add the chicken thighs.
- Add a light pinch of salt and pepper, and sauté for about 3 minutes on each side.
- After the chicken is cooked, remove from the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and then add the Moscato.
- Deglaze the pan by scraping up any of the flavor-filled bits left from the chicken.
- Cook until the sauce reduces to about half of its original volume. When the sauce has almost finished reducing.
- Add the Marcona almonds and the rosemary.
- Toss for 1 minute or so, and then add the chicken back into the pan.
- Toss for 2 minutes, and serve immediately. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a chilled glass of Voluptuous Moscato.